High school: The best years of our lives. A world of no responsibility. A place where football games, gossip and drama are top priorities. A time when your biggest concern wasn’t acing that math test, but how you were going to get beer for Friday night.
“Superbad” is the classic high school story of three friends trying to fit in and score with chicks. Seth, Evan and Fogell aren’t the most popular kids in school. In fact, they are actually quite nerdy. But forget the details. These guys have potential. Fogell just scored a fake ID, so when Seth offers to buy alcohol for an entire party thrown by his obsession, Jules, the fate of the party relies on Fogell’s new identity, McLovin’.
Did I mention McLovin’ doesn’t have a last name?
The party isn’t the only predicament. There’s some relationship drama going on between friends, too. Seth and Evan are best friends and are known as being inseparable. But they got into different colleges, and when Seth finds out who Evan is rooming with it won’t be pretty. Seth better get a grip before his separation anxiety gets the best of him.
Watch this crazy night unfold as Seth and Evan get stuck at the wrong party and McLovin’ spends some quality time with the Po-Po.
- 1/2 pound mascarpone cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 package ladyfingers
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 Tablespoons brandy
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup strong espresso coffee, cooled
- 3 egg whites
- cocoa powder
- Beat cheese, egg yolks, 2 Tablespoons sugar and 2 Tablespoons brandy.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and shiny. Whip cream.
- Gently fold egg yolk mixture, egg whites and cream together. Mix espresso with remaining sugar and brandy.
- Dip ladyfingers in espresso mixture and line dish. Alternate layers of ladyfingers and cream; ending with cream.
- Dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate. Serve at room temperature.
Cooking time: 45 minutes. – Servings: 8. – Back to Top