Harry Sanborn is a near 65-year-old man with a libido much younger than his years. He owns one of the most well known hip-hop labels in the country, and lives a lavish lifestyle in New York City—where much younger women are his favorite accessories. During what is meant to be a romantic weekend with his latest girlfriend, Marin, at her mother’s beach house in the Hamptons, Harry suffers a heart attack, and ends up being nursed by Marin’s mother, Erica.
Erica Barry is an accomplished (and divorced) New York playwright. Now fiftysomething and postmenopausal, Erica fears she will never be intimate again. But after a few days with Harry under her roof, she discovers it is never too late for love.
But some habits die hard. And although Harry has feelings for Erica, he is reluctant to give up his playboy lifestyle in the city. When Harry hesitates to give his heart to Erica, his handsome, thirtysomething doctor steps in to pursue her, despite their age difference.
Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Cooking time: 20 minutes. – Servings: 6. – Back to Top