Derek Zoolander is one of fashion’s most influential male models. But after losing VH1’s “Male Model of the Year Award” after three consecutive wins to the popular Hansel (he’s so hot right now), Derek fears that his career is coming to an end.
After a freak gasoline fight accident in which his three roommates and fellow models are killed, Derek decides that there might be something more to life than being “ridiculously good looking” and announces his retirement. He sets out on a journey to “find himself” by visiting his dad and brother’s in the coal mines.
It’s not long before his trip is cut short when he gets an offer from famous fashion designer, Mugato, who has been in business for years but has never hired him. Now he wants Derek to be the face of of his latest campaign, “Derelicte.” Little does he know, Mugato is actually brainwashing him to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia who will be the guest of honor at the upcoming Derelicte fashion show.
If there is one good thing that came out of the gasoline fight tragedy it had to be what they were drinking. So grab some ice and a blender and have yourself an “ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCINO!”
Orange Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
by Chef John Christenson
- 3 oz. Orange Café-Used: Maxwell House
- ¼ Cup Cane Sugar
- 2 ½ Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon dry Pectin-Used: Kraft Sure-Jell (fruit based)
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- 1 teaspoon Coco Powder-Used: Ghirardelli
- 2 tablespoons Orange Chocolate Chips-Used: Ghirardelli
- Zest of one Orange – About half a tablespoon
- Brew coffee as usual, stir in Cane Sugar until dissolved and let cool. Add milk and Pectin to the Coffee while luke warm, dissolve ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a blender, blend till frothy and smooth. Top with your favorite whipped cream if you like and the zest of the Orange. Enjoy!
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes. – Servings: 1-2. – Back to Top